Bay-ti brings you its modern take on the centuries-old craftsmanship of Moroccan zellige tiles. These beautiful tiles are made using intricate metal molds that hold traditional and modern patterns with natural pigments mixed into the cement and pressed into the mold. Once the mold is removed, an additional cement layer is added and the tile is set in a hydraulic press and dried fully. They add a touch of style and elegance to any setting.
These cement tiles are both natural and vibrant, safe and durable. They are made of all-natural materials (no PVC, formaldehyde, VOC’s or allergens) and are safe for children, pets and the environment. Once sealed, cement tiles are easy to clean using soap and water or a mild household cleaner. Click here for more details on sealing, fitting & maintenance.
- Length: 8" (20 cm)
- Width: 8" (20 cm)
- Thickness: 1/2"
- Price Per Tile: $10.95
- Tiles Per Box: 12
- Price Per Box: $131.40
- 33 sq. ft/box or $24.89/sq. ft.
- Delivery quoted upon purchase (ups or freight based on quantity and weight)
- Minimum Order: 1 Box
- Need to order by box; ie, 1 box, 2 boxes, etc. We won’t sell partial box;
- Can mix & match tile styles in a box
- Samples are available at our store: 1 Fourth Street Petaluma, CA 94952
- One-off samples must be purchased
- Returns will apply to store credit (as long as tiles are returned in perfect condition)
To set up a wholesale account, please email or call us at firstname.lastname@example.org, (707) 775-1740.